We accept guest interviews.
Let’s keep things simple:
Thank you for your interest in being interviewed for the Divorce and Your Money Show, the #1 podcast on iTunes that discusses financial issues in divorce. To most efficiently and beneficially handle interview requests, please follow the information below.
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- Your subject matter must be directly applicable to divorce. Generic expert pitches, financial or otherwise, will not be accepted.
- You must have listened to a few episodes of the Divorce and Your Money Show. It’s clear when you haven’t, and your pitch will be rejected.
- You must provide a proposed title for your interview upon publishing, as well as a list of at least 5 questions you would like to discuss. Make the questions specific to what you are pitching.
- Some interviews require sponsorship. Details will be discussed upon contact.
- Upon completion of the interview, you should promote the interview on your website, email list and social media channels.